Social Media Guide
Now is the time to “Get Loud Louisiana” (GLL) and End the HIV Epidemic! Louisiana has endured long enough and we are using our voices, power, and resources to fight against HIV. One valuable tool we will be using to amplify our message to the communities in Louisiana is social media.
This guide will provide you with “easy to grab” content to customize for your region and audience. We encourage you to make these posts personal for your community to digest the content with ease. Also, take a shot at creating your own post — remember, you know your community best! We would like these posts to be as engaging as possible to educate Louisiana residents about the HIV epidemic.
- In 2021, 903 new HIV cases were diagnosed in Louisiana. #GetLoudLouisiana #EndingtheEpidemic #StarttheConversation
- In 2021, there are over 1 million Americans living with HIV in the United States. #GetLoudLouisiana #EndingtheEpidemic #StarttheConversation
- Louisiana ranked 4th in the nation for HIV case rates in 2020, with Baton Rouge in 7th and New Orleans in 9th among metropolitan areas. #GetLoudLouisiana #EndingtheEpidemic #StarttheConversation
- Louisiana is still getting loud about Ending The HIV Epidemic! Don’t be silent; share your voice and find out how to get involved at GetLoudLouisiana.org
- Did y’all hear that? It was us GETTING LOUD about getting tested for HIV. It literally only takes a minute in some places. Go to www.lahhub.org to see where to get tested.
- What’s louder than crunching on crab legs? Us, ending the HIV Epidemic with your help. Visit GetLoudLouisiana.org to find out how.
- Second-line down our comment section and leave an instrument emoji. We are getting loud and Ending The HIV Epidemic! GetLoudLouisiana.org