Syringe Service Programs
Syringe service programs (SSPs) are community-based prevention programs that can provide a range of services, including access to and disposal of sterile syringes and injection equipment; vaccination, testing, and linkage to care and treatment for infectious diseases; and linkage to substance use disorder treatment.
Syringe service programs in Louisiana offer free, clean works, HIV and HCV testing, and linkage to care and support services.
NOSAP- New Orleans Syringe Access Program Click Here
- 1631 Elysian Fields
- Every Friday from 12:00-5:00P.M.
Trystereo – Click Here
Text message 504-535-4766 to talk to a volunteer.
Women With A Vision – Click Here
- 1226 N. Broad
- Monday through Friday, 10:00A.M. – 4:00P.M.
Odyssey House Louisiana S.A.F.E.R. (Syringe Access For Everyone, REALLY!)
- Check out where we will be in the community distributing various health services here: https://www.iprevent.org/calendar
Capitol Area Reentry Program, Inc. (CARP)
- Fixed site: 1364 Swan Ave. Baton Rouge, LA. 70807 225-775-7988
- Monday- Thursdays 10am-3pm
- Field Distribution available upon request- Contact Robert Young 225-936-9707