Syringe Service Program
Syringe services programs (SSPs) are community-based prevention programs that can provide a range of services, including access to and disposal of sterile syringes and injection equipment; vaccination, testing, and linkage to care and treatment for infectious diseases and linkage to substance use disorder treatment.
Syringe Service programs are available in New Orleans and Baton Rouge. These programs offer free, clean works, HIV and HCV testing, linkage to care and support services.
NOSAP- New Orleans Syringe Access Program Click Here
- 1631 Elysian Fields
- Every Friday from 12:00-5:00P.M.
Trystereo – Click Here
Text message 504-535-4766 to talk to a volunteer.
Women With A Vision – Click Here
- 1226 N. Broad
- Monday through Friday, 10:00A.M. – 4:00P.M.
Odyssey House Louisiana S.A.F.E.R. (Syringe Access For Everyone, REALLY!)
- Call our outreach phone number 24/7 at 504.418.4955 for drop offs/field distribution locations
- Check out where we will be in the community distributing various health services here: https://www.iprevent.org/calendar
Capitol Area Reentry Program, Inc.
- Fixed site: 1364 Swan Ave. Baton Rouge, LA. 70807 225-775-7988
- Monday- Thursdays 10am-3pm
- Field Distribution available upon request- Contact Robert Young 225-936-9707