We are looking for this campaign to be delivered equally throughout the state using the following markets as focal points: Lake Charles, Lafayette, New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Hammond, Shreveport, and Monroe.
This builder is still active and the license is current.
Absolutely. Video has become the preferred format to digest content.
It will be the responsibility of the vendor to manage all aspects of video production.
Currently, we have social media pages on FB, IG, and TW. We are seeking a vendor to create content for digital advertisement. This will include social media, dating apps, standard display, etc.
Funding for the focus groups will come from the 200k budget.
- The campaign will focus on all STIs.
- The initial launch of this campaign, on Nov 15th, is focusing on syphilis. This SO speaks to seeking a vendor to continue these efforts and include all STIs going forward.
This campaign will run alongside of Get Loud Louisiana Campaign (GLL). Though, it is important to note that GLL has a slightly different focus than this campaign.
A total of 4 vendors have submitted questions and we are expecting at least 4 proposals.
For 2021, the STD/HIV/Hepatitis Program developed and is launching this campaign in-house through our internal marketing team. For 2022, we are seeking an AOR to pick up the reigns, so to speak, and broaden the reach of the campaign through innovative marketing solutions.
Once an AOR is selected, we will be happy to share those plans with them.
In layman’s terms, we are interested in covering as much of the state as possible through a myriad of marketing solutions.
- The goal of this campaign is to encourage the Louisiana community to get screened for STIs and increase their knowledge and awareness of STIs.
- Success of this campaign will be determined from the following metrics:
- Marketing: engagement rates, web traffic, impressions, reach, and conversion rates.
- Public Health: # of STI Screenings, Post-Survey Assessment of Knowledge, Attitudes and Beliefs around STI screenings as it relates to the campaign.