1. We would like to clarify your target area. There is mention of the state of Louisiana, however we do see some specific regions highlighted. Would you be looking to us to provide equal delivery throughout the state, provide a heavier emphasis on mentioned regions or focus on said regions only?
We are looking for this campaign to be delivered equally throughout the state using the following markets as focal points: Lake Charles, Lafayette, New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Hammond, Shreveport, and Monroe.
2. For your website we notice is has been constructed utilizing a web building platform WPBakery/Visual Composer. Is this builder still active and your license current or would we need to provide a solution for renewing or replacing this?
This builder is still active and the license is current.
3. You mention refreshing content on the STD page, just to confirm do you wish to update that page only? Or would you be looking to add or update additional pages?
Presently, our thought is to strengthen the justcheck.org landing page (currently under development) and refresh the following page : https://www.louisianahealthhub.org/sexual-health-and-stds/stds/.
4. In regards to the media plan, are you open to all aspects of media such as creating a video for tv and digital?
Absolutely. Video has become the preferred format to digest content.
5. Would you need us to hire talent and scout locations or would you be providing those components for creative?
It will be the responsibility of the vendor to manage all aspects of video production.
6. Regarding social media, we were not able to find any social links on the LAHHUB.ORG website, would you need us to manage social media pages for you or just provide content to put on your main social media pages?
Currently, we have social media pages on FB, IG, and TW. We are seeking a vendor to create content for digital advertisement. This will include social media, dating apps, standard display, etc.
7. You mentioned focus groups we were curious if the funding for the focus groups would be covered by you or would this come from the $200K for the campaign?
Funding for the focus groups will come from the 200k budget.
8. Because of the rapidly rising syphilis rates, should the Campaign focus on syphilis or all STD/STIs?
- The campaign will focus on all STIs.
- The initial launch of this campaign, on Nov 15th, is focusing on syphilis. This SO speaks to seeking a vendor to continue these efforts and include all STIs going forward.
9. Of the three target audiences described, should the second group (defined as ages 18-39) be a priority in terms of media placement budgeting?
This campaign will run alongside of Get Loud Louisiana Campaign (GLL). Though, it is important to note that GLL has a slightly different focus than this campaign.
11. How many total ad agencies or vendors have either submitted questions for this RFP or noted an intent to submit? How many proposals do you expect to receive?
A total of 4 vendors have submitted questions and we are expecting at least 4 proposals.
12. For the 2021 year, who was the agency of record for this project? How satisfactory of a job have they performed thus far? What would you do differently?
For 2021, the STD/HIV/Hepatitis Program developed and is launching this campaign in-house through our internal marketing team. For 2022, we are seeking an AOR to pick up the reigns, so to speak, and broaden the reach of the campaign through innovative marketing solutions.
13. As specific media buys vary based on time of purchase and new optimization initiatives arising from performance, is it ok to note general ideas for cost estimates of itemized buys on the proposal?
Once an AOR is selected, we will be happy to share those plans with them.
In layman’s terms, we are interested in covering as much of the state as possible through a myriad of marketing solutions.
16. How do you constitute this campaign as a success at the end? What do you use to measure success? And what are KPIs do you have that we should keep in consideration?
- The goal of this campaign is to encourage the Louisiana community to get screened for STIs and increase their knowledge and awareness of STIs.
- Success of this campaign will be determined from the following metrics:
- Marketing: engagement rates, web traffic, impressions, reach, and conversion rates.
- Public Health: # of STI Screenings, Post-Survey Assessment of Knowledge, Attitudes and Beliefs around STI screenings as it relates to the campaign.