Our mission is to end the impacts of HIV, STI, and hepatitis by eliminating related health inequities and stigma for all communities in Louisiana.
Louisiana is a place where new HIV, STI and hepatitis diagnoses are rare, all people have high-quality health care and treatment, are free from discrimination, and can achieve their full potential for health and well-being across their lifespan.
- Excellence – Our diversity drives our innovation and empowers us to be leaders in the national effort to respond to HIV, STIs, and hepatitis.
- Innovation – We push the status quo and pave the way both locally and nationally to create impact and change for the people of Louisiana
- Equity – We center the whole person, actively working to dismantle and respond to racist and heterosexist systems that drive HIV, STIs, and Hepatitis in Louisiana in our internal and external work.
- Trust – We are truth-tellers, using high-quality data for the public good with a focus on collecting and telling the stories behind the numbers and providing context.
- Dedication – We are always willing to go above and beyond by being present and by working together to achieve more as a team than individually.
- Collaboration – We have meaningful and genuine collaborations that allow us to center Louisiana communities and our partners who share our mission and vision.
- Community – Our work is driven by and for the people of Louisiana, ensuring health equity, and effective partnerships.