Did you know that the CDC estimates that 75% of new HCV infections are from sharing injection drug use equipment. Click here for more information on Hepatitis C and safer injecting strategies.
Syringe Service programs are available in New Orleans in Baton Rouge. These programs offer free, clean works, HIV and HCV testing, linkage to care and support services.
NOSAP- New Orleans Syringe Access Program Click Here
- 1631 Elysian Fields
- Every Friday from 12:00-5:00P.M.
Trystereo – Click Here
Text message 504-535-4766 to talk to a volunteer.
Women With A Vision – Click Here
- 1226 N. Broad
- Monday through Friday, 10:00A.M. – 4:00P.M.
Capitol Area Reentry Program, Inc.
- Fixed site: 1364 Swan Ave. Baton Rouge, LA. 70807
- Fridays 10:00A.M. – 2:00P.M.
- Field Distribution/Outreach: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 5:00P.M. – 9:00P.M. Contact 225-775-7988